Clint McCain: Treasurer
A native of Middle Tennessee, and a direct descendent of Nashville's first citizen, Timothy Demonbreun, Clint is Vice president of commercial banking at Franklin Synergy Bank. Clint is a deacon at the Spring Hill Church of Christ. He and his wife Amanda have four kids (on the way to, or having just graduated from) Williamson County Public Schools. Clint graduated from MTSU in 2005 and from the TBA Southeastern School of Banking in 2014.
- Chairman, Williamson County Crime Stoppers
- Former president, Franklin Lions Club
- Board member, Tennessee Children's Home
- Member, Spring Hill Parks and Recreation Commission
- Member, Spring Hill Lions Club