Marcy Shelton: Secretary
Marcy was born and raised in Tennessee and educated in public schools from Tullahoma City School System to the University of Tennessee at Knoxville where she achieved a B.A. followed by a law degree from the Tennessee College of Law. Since 1993 she has practiced law in Williamson and Davidson Counties. Marcy has been named one of Nashville’s Top Real Estate and Banking Lawyers by The Tennessean, and has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America for Banking and Finance Law and Real Estate Law since 2012. Currently, she is of counsel with the Nashville office of Reno & Cavanaugh, PLLC, a D.C. firm focused on real estate development from residential to mixed-use projects. She and her husband Ed Schell have three children, all of whom graduated from Williamson County Public Schools.
- President, Franklin Noon Rotary Club (first woman to hold this role)
- Rotarian of the Year
- Member, Brentwood Rotary Club at Noon
- Paul Harris Fellow (3x)
- Board member, Downtown Franklin Association
- Board member, Williamson County Prevention of Child Abuse
- Board member, Historic Rugby, Inc.
- Past delegate, Tennessee House of Representatives for the 21st Judicial District